Reading and Homework
- Reading books and records will be sent out on a Monday and collected on a Friday for changing. Please take the time to read with your child 3 times a week as a minimum, and focus on their understanding of the text by asking questions.
- Reading books must be brought to school each day so we can listen to children read 1:1.
- Spellings homework/activities will be set on a Monday in their ‘Home Learning’ books. Homework must be completed and returned by Friday.
- Weekly Maths homework will be set on Purple Mash on a Monday. This will involve practising key skills and times tables.
- It is important that children remain confident using the online platforms to access work. If you have trouble accessing work online, please let us know.
We will PE lessons on Wednesdays and Thursdays, for this half term. Some of our lessons will be outdoors.
Pupils will need tracksuit bottoms/shorts, a plain t-shirt in their house colour, trainers and may bring a sweatshirt. Long hair should be tied back and earrings taken out or covered for PE. PE kits should be sent with your child on a Monday and we will send them home on a Friday.